Monday, August 9, 2010

Big Gender Reveal




On Saturday night (8.7.10), Brian and I hosted an appetizer party at Red Robin in Tacoma to announce the gender of our baby due mid December. These pics are only those from my camera, I'm sure others got more :) Thanks to our kids, my parents, Angela and Bryan, Kris, Jennifer and Cameron, Deon, and Jaime, John and Coby for sharing this special time with us!
Here is Nate with my parents. Nope, they were just as surprized as everyone else.

We ordered a cake with either a pink or blue center for the big reveal.

I cut into it and pulled it up. Jaime and Angela were right, IT'S A GIRL!!!
We almost blew the big surprise though. Brian made a slide show of the ultrasound pics, some of which said the gender. Luckily we caught these before they were passed around.

Lauren was trigger happy with the camera. Love this one of Jaime who looks thrilled to get a tab.
Spooky, my sister's bf Cameron when to high school with our server Kyle.

Got the thumbs up approval from Jennifer

Here is Riley and I (with Daddy in the background) that Lauren took. She's been into taking pictures of everything. I took one back and got this great picture of Riley and Lauren.


A very memorable evening!

1 comment: