Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Half Blood Prince Opening Night

So being the HP nerd I am I wanted to go the the midnight premier on July 14-15th.
Riley wore his Hufflepuff costume that I got together for him last Halloween. It definitely was the best costume there, people were stopping to take pictures with him! He really loved seeing the movie and of course the adults were much more tired than him.
The two of us waiting in line. Yep, that's a Hogwarts jacket!
My friend Betsy was able to join us and the 3 hours in line seemed short and were well worth the front row, almost center seats! We were about the 20th or so and even got theatre #1, my favorite!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you guys had fun. I am sad I couldn't go with you but I saw it twice already. Once on opening night and then again the very next day. I LOVE Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Riley looked amazing and I might just steal your jacket!

    ReplyDelete