Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Those Crazy Curtis 95ers

I recently had a night out (call it a mini-reunion) with some of my old pals that graduated with me at Curtis in 1995.

We started out at Brewery City Pizza in Olympia. In University Place, Brewery City was a hangout mecca, and though we were at a different locale, that yummy pizza flavor brought back memories, it's been about 10 years.


Next we went bowling. It was great to hang out with some of the old gang. From L to R, Dave, Amy, K.C., Kim and Angie. It was especially great to see Dave and Amy, whom I haven't seen at least for 4 years. I got back to at the 7th grade with these guys and Angie/Amy and I were in Girl Scouts together.




K.C. is the admittedly crazy one (but so sweet), he's now a Principle in Alaska if you can believe that! It's so funny to look back, he was my first crush and the first boy I've ever danced with at one of those dramatic 7th grade dances.




You would think we were pros at the picture taking thing! Though Angie is a professional photographer living the closet to me in Lakewood with husband Steve.




My poor Brian was quite a trooper to go along with us, but he really did enjoy this night out! So here is the guy picture. Was Dave licking K.C.s ear? Okay, this was after a few beers. Dave moved to Roy, is married with a 2-year old son. He's come out of his shell so much!




Now it's the gals turn! It was great to talk to Amy who lives in Olympia with her hubby of like 13 years, Ross and two kids Alexis and Gunnar.




I missed this lady! Here is Kim with her traditional boozin' it posse. This is an inside joke as she has never had a drop of alcohol in her life. Really she doesn't need any, the girl oozes sunshine! She is still in Utah with hubby Matt and three kids but really misses WA and wants to move back.




Thank you CHS 95 gang for a great night, I hope it's not too long until the next one!!!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I love Amy's sons name. What great taste she has. It is so nice that you are still in contact with people from highschool. It looks like you guys had a blast.

    ReplyDelete