Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Rainbow

My Gymboree fetish has struck again!
Once in a while they make a line that I ADORE, looks great on Lauren, and now that she's getting older, that she likes and will wear as well. I love Gymboree for their quality and matching lines. Their girl's clothes are so much fun to mix and match, all the accessories, matching shoes. It's all girly and I've been a collecter since she was 6 months old.

So here it is...

If you see us when the weather is fare now through summer,
she's all HAPPY RAINBOW!!!

Maybe I should start a blog just this addiction?

3 comments:

  1. I love the new look of your blog. So cool. Lauren is such a sweetheart. She looks adorable. She always dresses so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last picture! So cute.

    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Future fashion model in training??? :)

    ReplyDelete